Store Opening Letter
To our customers,
Since we first began responding and adapting to COVID‑19 in March, Cozy Glow has let care drive our decision‑making: care for our teams, care for our customers and care for our communities.
That has meant being there for our customers as they depend on our products in new ways: to stay connected as we have stayed apart, and to stay healthy at a time when health is so front of mind.
And it meant taking the unprecedented step to close our Retail stores to protect the health and well‑being of our customers and teams.
We wanted to share a bit about how we’re carrying forward our commitment to care: how it’s informing our decision‑making, the significant steps we’re taking to keep everyone who visits one of our stores safe, and the ways in which our stores will look a little different.
Our approach to reopening our stores
As time has gone on, we’ve continued to refine and expand our in‑store health and safety measures.
Our commitment is to only move forward with a reopening once we’re confident we can safely return to serving customers from our stores. We look at every available piece of data — including local cases, near and long‑term trends, and guidance from national and local health officials. These are not decisions we rush into — and a store opening in no way means that we won’t take the preventative step of closing it again should local conditions warrant.
When a store in your area does take this step to reopen - you’ll find the same helpful, dedicated teams that were there before we closed, but things may look and feel a little different. For one thing, you’ll find yourself with plenty of space.
In every store, we’re focused on limiting occupancy and giving everybody lots of room.
We’re also taking some additional steps in most places. Throughout the day, we’re conducting enhanced deep cleaning that places special emphasis on all surfaces, display products and high-traffic areas.
If you choose to buy online, we can ship to your home or make your new items available for convenient pickup at our stores. And you can continue to find the same excellent standard of customer service and support online to help you with any questions you might have.
The quickest way to contact us is via email.
- Free local delivery to your home within 5 miles of our stores
- Free convenient pickup at our stores
- Social distancing guidelines
- Contactless, Apple Pay and Google Pay payments preferred, cash not accepted
- Limiting occupancy to one party at a time, single shopping is encouraged
- Enhanced deep cleaning that places special emphasis on all surfaces, display products and high-traffic areas
- Limiting contact with products
- Contactless returns
We encourage customers to shop online where possible with local delivery to your home and convenient pickup at our stores available.
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, hand-washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2 m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2 m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
The road ahead
The response to COVID‑19 is still ongoing, and we recognise that the road back will have its twists and turns. But whatever challenges lie ahead, COVID‑19 has only reinforced our faith in people — in our teams, in our customers, in our communities. Down the road, when we reflect on COVID‑19, we should always remember how so many people around the world put the well‑being of others at the centre of their daily lives. At Cozy Glow, we plan to carry those values forward, and we will always put the health and safety of our customers and teams above all else.
Thank you for all you’re doing to support the COVID‑19 response — whether that’s volunteering, donating, sharing gratitude for our medical workers, or maintaining social distance to protect the health of our communities.
Stay well, stay safe, and we hope to see you soon.